Ideal Protein Weight Loss
Your Last Diet & Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method
Livingston County Chiropractic & Weight Loss Center's Ideal Protein is a Medical Weight Loss Program that offers:
- Individual support and accountability from your Health Coach every week
- Great tasting protein food and drinks (over 70 different products to satisfy cravings)
- FDA approved program which means that it is safe, effective and proven to work
- Weekly weight and measurement progress analysis
- A full personal health assessment with BMI, Body Fat % and Blood Pressure readings
- Daily educational emails with tips, ideas, recipes and motivation
- Free unlimited access to our educational classes
- Free Maintenance Program which includes visits with your personal Health Coach
- A personalized meal plan to help you select the right foods
- Gluten Free products are available
How does Ideal Protein work?
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed protocol that results in rapid fat loss while sparing the lean body mass. The program was developed in France over 25 years ago by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh MD, PhD. The program follows a low calorie, low carbohydrate, and moderate amount of protein protocol. Weekly coaching, accountability combined with the FDA approved protein packets and required vitamins to ensure nutrition all work together to help you:
- Promote fat loss
- Maintain muscle mass
- Reduce cellulite
- Promote natural energy and vitality
- Naturally suppress your appetite
- Potentially get off or reduce your blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetic medications
- Reset your pancreas to ensure adequate function (insulin)
Ideal Protein is designed to help you achieve long-term weight loss by not only changing physically, but also mentally and how we use food as fuel. The program is broken down into four phases to ensure that the weight stays off forever if followed correctly.
Ideal Protein Breakdown
Phase 1 - On this phase until dieter reaches goal. Goals are set by dieters. Examples: weight, clothing size, time duration, getting off medications or achieving overall improved health
Phase 2 - 2 weeks
Phase 3 - 2 weeks
Phase 4 - Lifetime!
Are You Ready?
If you're ready to feel better, increase energy for your favorite activities and become a healthier version of yourself, call our office for more information on how you can get started with this journey.
Contact our Health Coach at 815-844-4631 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your consultation.